Monday, August 10, 2009

THE ONE WHERE I ALMOST BREAK UP

Up until last Friday, I thought that Amir and I are the happiest couple on earth (as do all couple, I suppose) and nothing would ever come between us or even try to come between us. I recently learned that though I was not entirely wrong, I wasn’t exactly spot on either. I also never thought that while a certain “friend” hasn’t exactly been much of a friend for the last 2 years, I never thought that he would stoop so low and do something so hurtful, whatever his intentions were.

Something good did come out of it though. We learned that communication is really important in a relationship. We must always let our partner know how we are feeling and keeping quiet without giving any indication why could lead to disastrous result. Even if you are feeling really angry or frustrated or whatever and do not feel like talking about it at that moment or maybe you need some time to think or to come down or whatever, do let your partner know and don’t leave them in the dark because believe it or not, your partner cannot read your mind unless of course he or she is psychic. It may seem like such a simple thing but it really is quite important.

We also learned how much we love and care for each other.

One thing we never quite figured out is why our “friend” did what he did which almost break me and Amir up. And the irony of it all is that, that friend was the one who introduced us in the first place.

Nevertheless, all is well with Amir and I now!



5 comments:

amicus curiae said...

thats why that friend refused to be "a friend to you".

you're right, conversation is very important.:)

talk to u later sis!

Nikeda said...

yup, see u later. can't wait! :)

Sasha Lyna said...

*glad*

nik..this 'friend' shudnt even be regarded as 'fren' da..(c how the word friend pon da di-shortened kan..)hehehe..

Nikeda said...

hehehe.. thx sha..

Girl Behind A Shadow said...

He doesn't deserve ur friendship then.

I don't get why he must hurt the both of you when he is supposed to be the supporting friend.

Anyway Nik. U know now why u are with Amir instead of him ;)