Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Balls Are Gone

I have seen her around here a couple of times. In fact, I think she has purposely been going by my house, especially in the mornings and evenings when it's time for my workout sessions, which I always do in the front yard of my house. I like to keep fit.

I think she lives a couple of houses away from me. I have never seen her before so I think she must have just moved here. I did see a moving truck a couple of weeks ago.

We have never talked to each other but I have a feeling that she kind of likes me. Every time she walks by, I can see that she would take brief glances at my house because I think that she wanted to see if I'm there. Sometimes, I would purposely stay out of sight just to confirm my suspicion and true enough, when she realized that I am not there as always, she'd stop and scan my garden with her beautiful green eyes. Sometimes, I would come out of hiding and pretend to be surprised but she is one bold girl. She won't even blush or run but would just walk away ever so slowly, swaying her hips sexily.

I have tried to smile at her hoping that she would say something to me but she never did. She would just smile briefly at me without even stopping. This girl is driving me crazy. I find myself looking forward to her daily visits.

However, one day she didn't show up as usual. I didn't think too much of it. Maybe she had something to do right? But the day after, she failed to show up again. I started to wonder what had happened to her but I figured that it was none of my business. After a week without a single visit from her, I started to feel agitated and curious. I have also lost my appetite. So, I decided to go look for her.

I have no idea where to start as I didn't know where she lives so I ended up just circling the block, twice, but no luck. Feeling disappointed, I went back and found my mom waiting for me by the front door. Then I remembered that we were supposed to go for a doctor's appointment.

My mind was occupied with the mystery girl all the way to the clinic. I wanted to tell my mom about her but I was too embarrassed. For one, I didn't even know her name or where she lives and now, she's disappeared. What was I supposed to tell her? What can she do anyway? Besides, I felt that this is something I have to do on my own. I am old enough anyway. I have also decided that I finally found her, I'm going to tell her how much I like her and that I would like to go out with her.

When we finally reached the clinic, the cute and nice nurse greeted us and I went in to see the doctor. Then I think I must have blacked out because the next thing I remembered was waking up feeling really drowsy and my eyelids felt really heavy. It took a lot of effort to open them. I can't see my mom anywhere and it made me confused and scared. I tried to move and that was when I felt a slight pain on my lower abdomen. I was lying on my side so I tried to curl my body to see where the pain was coming from. That was when I saw it and my first thought was, " Oh no, my balls are gone!"

Somewhere in the background, I can hear my mom talking to my doctor.

"I think he's waking up. thank you again doctor."
"No problem, you're most welcome. You have made a wise decision by choosing to neuter him."
"Actually, I wanted to wait until he's a little bit older but there's a female cat that has been coming to our house quite frequently lately so I didn't want to take any chances. He seems to like her and I'm afraid he'll get her pregnant. In fact, maybe I'll talk to her owner about getting her spayed, if they haven't already."

"Miow..." was all I managed to say before I fell asleep, hoping to dream about her.


3 comments:

aretie said...

touching huhuu

Jiha said...

haha i think i know who dis is.

Nikeda said...

hahaha... tiada kena mengena dgn yg hidup mahupun yg sudah mati laa..